Account Executive / Account Manager – Direct Marketing [Charity] - £23k - £27k
Account Executive / Account Manager– (Charity) Direct Marketing - London - £23k - £27k
Growing & ambitious charity / fundraising agency seeks a strong Account Executive or Account Manager to join their team of fundraising experts to help with their ever-growing client base.
This Account Team work on big name charity brands, global charity brands and local charity brands from their funky offices in Angel/ Islington.
As Account Executive / Account Manager you're currently either working in an agency or as a fundraiser in a charity.
And as Account Executive / Account Manager you've got experience in direct marketing and you certainly know the basics. You're passionate about fundraising and take an interest in the world around you.
We'll consider an Account Executive or Account Manager with non-charity experience too (if you've got the passion).
So, if you're an Account Executive or Account Manager who is highly motivated, and an Account Executive or Account Manager who can balance a busy work load, and always stay calm under pressure - keep reading.....
Key role for Account Executive or Account Manager:
- Supporting the wider team - contact reports, planning, budgets
- Managing deployment of digital comms
- Helping with research, diary management and general team admin
- Learning about true fundraising skills and strategies
Overall the agency need a competent Account Executive or Account Manager who will be the junior in the team - so not too hungry for Account Director (just yet). They'll need to learn and grow in this role, before progressing.
This really is a top opportunity for an ambitious Account Executive or Account Manager who wants to make a difference in the world, and for an Account Executive or Account Manager who strives for excellence in everything they do.
As mentioned, the work is top notch, very creative and very rewarding for an ambitious Account Executive or Account Manager.
The agency take very good care of their team, and as Account Executive or Account Manager you'll join an established group of professionals who are not only excellent marketers, but also passionately enjoy their job and what they do.
There's an instant sense of 'something different' with this agency, and the successful Account Executive or Account Manager will feel this the moment they walk in the door - from the 'wall of inspiration' to the social outings to their office set up.
Many account handlers leave big London agencies to join this growing agency - as their work is rewarding, and innovative. So, if you're an Account Executive or Account Manager who wants to deliver truly rewarding and life changing work - please get in touch today quoting MG4408.
To apply click the 'apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 14 February 2013
- 14 March 2013
- Melissa Gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)