UK Marketing Director
Are you a proven Marketing Controller looking for your next FMCG marketing role?
Some brands just belong in the premium snacking category space. This is one of them. A niche, family owned business, our client is now looking to grow their bottom line through further support of their branded snacking portfolio. This includes adding a proven Marketing Controller to lead, develop and implement their UK strategic plan.
As interim Marketing Controller you will:
* Lead and manage a small team to develop and implement the UK strategic plan
* Support the development and execution of brand communications and all other marketing led activities
* Implement current NPD plans, coupled with developing the mid-long term innovation pipeline
* Manage key agency relationships as well as key stake holder relationships at their European Head Office
To apply and be considered for this interim Marketing Controller role you must:
* Have proven FMCG food marketing experience at Marketing Controller level, in the UK market
* Have through the line marketing communications experience, with demonstrable results
* Be a strategic thinker as well as numerate with sound understanding of a P&L
* Have played a key role in the launch of NPD within the multiple grocer / convenience market in the UK
About Fitzroy Executive
At Fitzroy executive, part of the Stopgap Group, we specialise in senior marketing appointments, offering the very best in senior marketing recruitment across all industries and fields.