UK Marketing Director
Are you a proven Marketing Controller looking for your next FMCG marketing role?
Some brands just belong in the premium snacking category space. This is one of them. A niche, family owned business, our client is now looking to grow their bottom line through further support of their branded snacking portfolio. This includes adding a proven Marketing Controller to lead, develop and implement their UK strategic plan.
As interim Marketing Controller you will:
* Lead and manage a small team to develop and implement the UK strategic plan
* Support the development and execution of brand communications and all other marketing led activities
* Implement current NPD plans, coupled with developing the mid-long term innovation pipeline
* Manage key agency relationships as well as key stake holder relationships at their European Head Office
To apply and be considered for this interim Marketing Controller role you must:
* Have proven FMCG food marketing experience at Marketing Controller level, in the UK market
* Have through the line marketing communications experience, with demonstrable results
* Be a strategic thinker as well as numerate with sound understanding of a P&L
* Have played a key role in the launch of NPD within the multiple grocer / convenience market in the UK