Sorry, this job is no longer available
Traffic Manager – London: £28-30k
Our client, a leading Music and Entertainment Marketing Agency that creates innovative brand stories and experiences through multiple channels is seeking a switched-on and upbeat Traffic/Studio Manager (3-4 years experience) to ensure that all creative work is trafficked through the studio on time, with the right resources and to budget.
With a network of international offices and an equally impressive list of clients that includes globally recognised brands across drinks, telecoms/tech and fashion. This Agency creates innovative and collaborative experiences that connects brands with consumers and their loyal fans, rom Festival projects and experiences and through to music and entertainment collaborations with international artists, brands and sporting events.
As the Traffic Manager/Studio Controller you will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the studio and ensure that adequate resource (both freelance & permanent) is available to service the agency’s creative needs, whilst maintaining profitability. Candidates will need to be commercially aware, great at managing expectations and accelerating creative output of the team.
- Oversee and manage the design & creative resource
- Coordinate studio workflow and quality control processes to drive creative production
- Schedule and plan briefs with the Client Services teams and Head of Design
- Implement and manage a watertight approval process within the agency
- Sourcing of all freelance creative and design talent (inc 2D, 3D, visualisers, film editors, photographers, copywriters, illustrators, editors etc)
- Provide Pitch support – creative planning, estimations, production etc.
- Update, own, manage and deliver the weekly Design schedule
- Ensure that all work has the required level of quality control and approval
Applicants must be passionate about delivering outstanding service to internal teams, be incredibly organised, proactive, capable of multitasking, building strong relationships and understanding the needs of both Creative and Account teams needs.
This truly is a great role for someone looking to take that next step up in their career and join a lovely bunch of people and a highly creative and fun agency.
£28-30k + benefits & bonus