Shopper Insight Manager
Shopper Insight Manager London £55K + Car + Benefits
Do you have experience in providing comprehensive insight, with an FMCG or consumer background? Our client, a leading FMCG company based in London is looking for someone to shape and challenge brand strategy through the application of shopper insight.
For this role you must be able to show evidence of previous commercial experience in a research/insight area and have worked on an FMCG brand. You will be required to maximise shopper opportunities by creating powerful insight. A broad understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods is a must.
You will need the leadership skills to be able to inspire action in others as well as build and maintain strong working relationships. Proving you can work proactively with Brand Planners and Insight Managers to ensure the most effective outcomes are achieved.
If you have a strong commercial sense and want to see your shopper insights brought to life please apply now!
About Elizabeth Norman International
Elizabeth Norman International specialises in recruiting for the market research industry. In fact we’re one of the most experienced names in the business, with a strong track record dating back to our inception in 1989.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Consumer Goods jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Food & drink jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Household jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Manufacturing jobs in London (East)