Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email graphic Designer
To be responsible for all of the graphic design for email campaign activity, producing engaging, customer-centric designs, working to campaign briefs.
- Design all email creative in accordance with the provided briefs and associated deadlines
- Attend email creative briefs and provide feedback and recommendations on brief requirements in order to improve and optimise all email campaigns
- Build relationships with other marketing and creative teams and developed a good understanding of both web and offline creative and campaign activity in order to achieve consistent messaging and creative feel in accordance with brand guidelines
- Understand the different purposes and propositions behind different email activity and adapt and improve designs to accordingly
- Manage all design concepts from brief. Provide multiple examples of banners/email designs for review in a timely manner. Ensure all updates/amendments are made accurately in accordance with deadlines
- Develop full campaign concepts for campaigns with multiple emails (Using seasonality, segmentation, customer research, etc)
- Excellent knowledge/experience of email design techniques and the construction of emails
- Excellent understanding of customer-centric graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (image manipulation/email layout/banner production)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator (Image manipulation and creation of logos/vector-based graphics)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to deliver to a brief
- Ability to deliver creative/innovative designs whilst working to brand guidelines
- Minimum 2 years experience of Graphic Design
- Preferably Retail/eCommerce experience
- Desirable to have HTML experience
If you have the skills that make you a good match for this role, get your CV and Portfolio to Jonny at Blue Skies ASAP.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.