Sorry, this job is no longer available
Competitive salary & benefits
Heineken, the uk's no. 1 cider and beer business, has several opportunities to join an award winning marketing team as brand manager. Based in our new central London office, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the nation's favourite brands, supported by a global organisation which operates in a number of markets. You will develop and drive winning marketing programmes, which build on superior consumer and market insight, are creative and innovative in their approach and which set a clear strategic direction, in order to deliver on annual brand targets.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- leading the delivery of the annual brand plan to meet annual commercial and brand targets
- utilising consumer and customer insight to lead development of brand strategy, priorities & proposition.
- delivering strong business analysis using a variety of data sources and information sought from internal sales teams to understand ongoing monthly brand performance, and development of resulting action plans to deliver brand targets
- understanding the current and desired brand positioning, and developing plans which deliver against the desired brand proposition
- delivering a programme of consumer communications which drive brand preference amongst the target audience.
- managing the media/communications plans
- working with activation managers to develop btl platforms in line with strategic priorities.
- working with the marketing manager, to communicate brand strategy/activity to key internal audiences (customer/shopper marketing managers and sales teams).
- where relevant, managing brand owner relationship to ensure alignment with global priorities.
- big brand experience preferably in fmcg.
- evidence of development and delivery of consumer-facing brand plans which have contributed to improving brand health and solid financial results
- evidence of agency management.
- strong communication skills, with an ability to interact with and influence a broad range of stakeholders and management of these stakeholders from a consumer-centric orientation
- clearly demonstrated analytical and commercial acumen
- evidence of strong project management skills, and of delivery of multi-faceted consumer programmes to budget and on time
- ability to adopt structured processes and approaches
lateral and innovative thinker, but with ability to structure and communicate ideas and drive them to pragmatic deliverable solutions
About heineken globally and in the uk
At heineken in the uk our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That's why we're committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make heineken a great place to work.
As the uk's leading beer and cider business, we're also passionate about our fantastic brands including foster's, heineken®, strongbow, kronenbourg 1664, john smith's and bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our star pubs & bars business.
Heineken in the uk is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.