Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
Competitive salary & benefits
HEINEKEN, the UK's no.1 cider and beer business, has several opportunities to join an award winning marketing team as Senior Brand Manager. Based in our new central London office, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the nation's favourite brands, supported by a global organisation which operates in a number of markets. You will be responsible for building and developing strong, healthy brands in order to drive their volume and/or share and profit growth in the UK. You will help to drive winning marketing programmes, which build on superior consumer and market insight, acting as a brand guardian and leading advocate throughout the HEINEKEN UK business.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Developing the brand strategy and gaining alignment through the business in order to deliver continued brand growth (volume/share/profitability/equity growth).
- Development of the annual brand plan and delivery through teams to meet annual commercial and brand targets
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting monthly brand volume/value share development and fiscal spending plan evaluation and driving resulting actions through the business.
- Defining the brand proposition and developing and managing the brand positioning through research, innovation, advertising and other marketing plans.
- Leading the development of the brand communications and owning the communications strategy.
- Working with the innovation team, define the innovation strategy for your brand(s), develop the innovation pipeline and launch into market.
- Agreeing and communicating clear volume/profit/equity-building success criteria for all projects and implementing critical path/testing plan to check before committing resource.
- Managing relationships with agencies to get superior on-time, work.
- Develop the commercial plan for all NPD launches.
- Controlling annual brand budgets to meet annual targets.
- Building passion for our brands internally and externally to meet HEINEKEN UK's ‘brand-led business' agenda.
- Providing, and delivering, inspiring and engaging content for all sales briefings and customer presentations, to ensure the brand agenda is delivered through the business.
- Developing the career and business skills of direct reports in order to build best-in-class teams.
- Big brand experience preferably in FMCG.
- Experience of developing advertising campaigns from start to finish, which have delivered solid results.
- Understanding of the innovation process, and ideally, of brining new products to market.
- Evidence of building brands and delivering solid financial results within a consumer-focused organisation
- Strong leadership skills with a broad range of stakeholders and management of these stakeholders from a consumer centric orientation
- Experience of coaching and mentoring employees
- Clearly demonstrated analytical and commercial acumen
- Demonstrates gravitas, courage and conviction to be able to influence at a senior level within an organisation
- Ability to adopt structured processes and approaches and coach others to use them
- Lateral and innovative thinker, but with ability to structure and communicate complex strategic ideas and drive them to pragmatic deliverable solutions
- Comfortable across the range of conceptual and practical problem solving challenges, with a good ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Good judgement and well developed decision-making skills with an understanding of when to shift from analysis to action, and an ability to recognise critical problems and opportunities and to focus on these in favour of others
The HEINEKEN Recruitment Process
We are committed to developing a talented workforce, where the right people are placed in roles which best suit their abilities and which provide them with the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
To make the most of your application we would ask that you follow the submission process in detail and upload your most recent STAR Review.
By applying for this role you are also confirming that you have discussed your application with your line manager.
If you have not been in your current role for two years, please seek approval from your HR Business Partner before applying.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.