Simply put this agency is at the top of the media tree. They are the UK’s largest and most successful media planning/buying agency and they continue to thrive.
As a Planner/Buyer you will be a part of the team working on their flagship account. You will gain exposure to all channels of media from DRTV to press to online. You will be given management responsibility in a defined time period and accelerated through the agency to Account Director level within 3-5 years. The systems you will learn will be second to none and the training you will receive will mean that you will be at the top of your game for many years to come.
It is likely that you will have around two years experience however you may have slightly more or less. You will certainly be ready for your next challenge and be thinking about joining a larger agency environment. You may be working as a Planner/Buyer at the moment or even a Senior Planner/Buyer at a smaller agency – whatever your current situation you’ll be ready take a step up into a role that will be both demanding but also a lot of fun.
This agency like to work and play very hard and the rewards are there for all to see – roles here are not for the faint hearted!
We are a London based group working to connect talented professionals with some of the finest agencies and brands in the UK. We work across all areas of the direct marketing arena for permanent and long-term contract roles.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)