Brand Intelligence Manager
Drive HEINEKEN UK business growth & competitive advantage through the creation of powerful consumer insight that drives our brand health in the marketplace & ensures we have the right programmes to support our Brand agenda.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
Across all brand units (Cider & Beer)
1. Use insight to shape the business growth agenda.
- Identify and define the key strategic issues and opportunities relevant to the assigned category, portfolio and brands.
- Manage the development and delivery of consumer research plans to generate the understanding required to address the identified issues and opportunities.
- Work in partnership with the Market Measures Team, Consumer Marketing Teams and Innovation Team to develop strategic plans capable of addressing the issues and opportunities identified.
2. Leverage insight to develop powerful brand equities.
- Own the Brand Health tracking for all of HKN UK Brands.
- Lead the identification and quantification of consumer targets and consumer objectives for our brand equities as part of annual brand planning.
- Develop clear understanding of the behaviours and motivations of the consumer target for our brand equities.
- Lead the development of appealing, differentiated brand equities with clear competitive advantage for our consumer targets.
- Develop consumer insight which drives great consumer communications.
- Use insight to maximise the power of consumer contact strategies and help influence Brand Units with most appropriate insight into consumer consumption of key media sources (e.g. Digital).
3. Use insight to place the consumer at the heart of strategic thinking.
- Own the 5I's process and execute where appropriate to ensure the consumer's perspective is represented at all times.
- Challenge brand activity plans to ensure consumer needs and wants are being met.
- Use consumer knowledge to define project objectives in consumer behavioural terms...how many…doing what…when?
- Develop own consumer intuition through broadening business understanding.
- 1. Identifies, develops and evaluates new & existing marketing programs to support new business growth initiatives.
- 2. Analyses research and effectively communicates findings and recommendations to appropriate individuals/groups.
- 3. Monitors and applies consumer trends (demographic, behavioural, and attitudinal) to the business
Creates an environment that truly drives high performance through effective performance management and development planning
About HEINEKEN globally and in the UK
I think it's worthwhile adding in a bit here on Heineken globally – size of business, no of markets, no of people.
At HEINEKEN in the UK our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That's why we're committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make HEINEKEN a great place to work.
As the UK's leading beer and cider business, we're also passionate about our fantastic brands including Foster's, Heineken®, Strongbow, Kronenbourg 1664, John Smith's and Bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our Star Pubs & Bars business.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button