As Ecommerce Executive you will be responsible for the implementation of the digital strategy for Vax group websites, and to in particular to look at the way the products and information are presented on the website to improve customer experience and maximise profitability including:
- Sales optimisation (Price promotion/upsells)
- Sales analysis for online range
- Reporting effectively on performance
- Google analytics
- Email campaign development
- Online product management
The successful candidate will have a professional to marketing with a real focus on optimizing the customer experience as well as a commercial and sales driven approach.
- Day to day management of the ecommerce website - updating content and product details, sales promotions
- Working autonomously to plan, implement and deliver relevant traffic and online conversions.
- Regular reporting to the management on analytical data.
- Maximising revenue through on page merchandising
- Working with the CRM Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns and site improvements
- Manage the site imagery - working with designers.
- Ensure impeccable presentation of product/brands online
- Evaluate, measure and monitor campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Understand the buyer behaviour and the importance of site optimisation for an accessible, usable and value-adding experience
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 year Ecommerce experience with a retailer or manufacturer selling directly to the end consumer
- Experience of Magento platform an advantage but not essential
- Experience with web databases, content management
- Use of digital metrics, web analytics to assess our proposition/digital positioning
- Organised, with strong attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Team Player
- Results driven
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button