Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Brand Marketing
Reporting to the Marketing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and management of the Company`s marketing function. You will lead all in-bound and out-bound marketing activities worldwide, which include: corporate marketing, partner/channel marketing, product marketing, and product positioning.
- Research, develop and continually update marketing plan and associated budget
- Make recommendations with regard to corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis , customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning
- Distil who we are and what we do into clear messages and develop Business Services, product, client, and partner messaging
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events, collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis
- Write compelling marketing content for collateral
- Define and develop marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs
- Develop press releases and act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
Desired Skills & Experience;
- Several years marketing experience with a leading entrepreneurial software organisation, ideally in a management position
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the capital projects/ contract management space
- Business to business industry experience
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, demonstrating leadership through example
- Demonstrated ability to manage outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate events, etc.)
- Experience working with business and industry press.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Professional Marketing Qualification and/or MBA is desirable
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.