Sorry, this job is no longer available
One of the South's leading law firms is looking for its first marketing professional to take forward the firm's growth plans. Based in Southampton, its people deliver quality legal solutions to mid and top tier business and private clients. If you have professional marketing experience, you could be the Marketing Manager they are looking for.
This is a pivotal time for this impressive organisation, which has a deep-rooted, robust set of core values, which underpin everything they do. With over 200 employees and five offices, its lawyers cover all aspects of legal advice except criminal. They have identified that the time is now ripe to appoint a Marketing Manager to articulate their clear direction and to turn the plans into actions.
The new Marketing Manager will quantify ROI. They must demonstrate excellent relationship building skills, both internal and external as they will be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet company objectives
* Evaluating research, market conditions, competitor data and flexing the plan as appropriate
* Liaising with marketing representatives around the business and managing agencies.
If you have a professional services (e.g. law or accountancy) background, you could be the Marketing Manager we are looking for. You also need to:
* Be a persuasive communicator
* Have a 'make it happen' mentality and a focus on ROI
* Be self-sufficient
* Have budget management skills
* Have managed people and agencies
Don't delay applying for this new Marketing Manager position if you can tick all of the boxes.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - For a Positively Different Experience.