Sorry, this job is no longer available
Brand Partnership Manager - Business Development and Sales
Business Development and Sales
£100 - £140 per day
The Partnership Manager will work across a number of briefs to develop, negotiate, and manage partnerships for the brand's portfolio of clients. Although not a traditional sales role, the Partnership Manager will be responsible for securing new partners via cold calling. The Partnership Manager will also be tasked with developing existing partner relationships in order best leverage value and assets for our clients' objectives.
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop partnerships with leading brands in retail, fashion, beauty, and entertainment
- Create and maintain a solid pipeline of potential partners
- Drive outbound lead generation
- Help manage and grow key clients
- Prepare and execute partnership development strategies
The successful candidate Will have:
- Experience of either sponsorship, media, partnerships or sales, and will not be afraid of picking up the phone.
- At least two years' experience with a proven track record of high volume new business sales selling to a senior level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with plenty of drive and ambition
- Experience in the digital media or marketing sectors would be advantageous
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on Linked In: Search for LUKE PFJ