Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social media/Community Manager
The perfect candidate will:
- Directly manage multiple social platforms using refreshing content and imagery, will be accountable for quality control and alignment with brand guidelines and expected to maintain success of community at all times.
- Have experience in research and sourcing content.
- Have the ability to work on a global level.
- Be comfortable dealing with technical queries, working with relevant business teams including customer services.
- Have an interest in motoring. Automotive experience preferred but not vital.