Sorry, this job is no longer available
International B2B Events Manager - £28K - £32k - Surrey
International Events Manager - £28k - £32k
This is a great opportunity for an Events Manager or a Senior Events Executive to join a leading, award winning agency based in Surrey. You will be working across B2B Events and conferences in the UK, APAC and America. (Occasional International travel is required) This is a really exciting role and offers the successful candidate undoubted career progression, exposure to global brands and a fantastic working environment. (with no London commute!)
The International Events Manager Role:
As an existing Events Manager/Senior Events Executive you will be responsible for the following:
* End to end management of a wide variety of B2B projects across multiple regions
* Onsite management of events across conferences, seminars, dinners, exhibitions, and road shows etc
* Pre-event management from brief take to execution - this will involve face-to-face client liaising, preparing proposals, constructing budgets, working to time frames, working closely with creative and third party suppliers, and controlling all financial aspects of the projects.
* Co-responsibility for building on existing relationships and achieving ROI for their campaigns
* Managing an on-site team, troubleshooting at live events, providing solutions to suppliers and the internal team and thinking on your feet!
You must have experience managing B2B events and thrive when working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
They are an International, fully integrated, B2B marketing agency with offices in America, Australia, Asia and UK. They have an extremely impressive client base and a great track record in delivering amazing campaigns. They are dynamic, fun and successful and are looking for the ideal candidate to joining their award winning team.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Donna Trotter on 0207 324 0455 for a confidential discussion about this or other roles we are recruiting for.
We at Profiles Creative are interested in talking to candidates who specifically match these criteria AND with candidates who feel they could grow into this role.