Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Digital Designer - London Based Digital Agency
Job Title: Junior Digital Designer
Company: Medium sized Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Keywords: Junior, Designer, Digital, Web, Mobile, Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Campaign, Photshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash
My client, a medium sized Digital Agency, who have won a string of awards for their work and the company itself are looking for a keen Junior Designer, working within a design team on a variety of digital campaigns. This position will have a focus of social media so any experience within this sector will be advantageous.
Responsibilities of the Role:-
* To work with the lead designer on the design and function of digital projects.
* To work in a team to brainstorm ideas.
* To be aware of budgets and time constraints and will consider these at all stages of the project.
* To have a strong understanding of all areas of interactive media, and be aware of changing technologies and the possibilities these present creatively.
* To be a real team player with strong communication skills.
* To work very closely with their team to create high quality interactive media products.
* To provide quality assurance with their work.
Working Relationships / Contacts
* Report directly to Head of Design.
* Liaise with Designers, Project Manager and Technical Team.
* Liaise with account management staff from briefing and client direction.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
* A graduate with an arts degree or similar.
* 0 - 2 years work experience / work placement in digital media design.
* Experience working within the web industry
* Preferably marketing experience.
* Good conceptual and brainstorming skills
* Good oral communication skills.
* Understanding of project controls and delivering within time and budget.
* Essential: Photoshop; Illustrator;
* Preferable: Flash Animation, After Effects; 3D modelling; Video Editing; Flash Actionscript