Sorry, this job is no longer available
Ad Operations Exec - Mobile
Advertising Operations Executive – Mobile
Working for an independent sales agency that focuses on branded display sales, you’ll be amongst one of the fastest growing digital sales agencies in Europe.
In a varied role the Ad Ops Exec will be responsible for trafficking campaigns for both desktop and mobile, work on technical issues and adhoc projects ranging from mobile integrations from adservers to technical support.
Skills and Experience:
- 18 months of Ad Operations experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Experienced knowledge of using DFP and/ or mOcean – at least 1 year
- Experience of mobile trafficking and troubleshooting including knowledge of SDK integrations for Apps.
- Experience in Rich Media certifications
- Experience working on a number of platforms with expertise in using MS Office programs Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good customer service skills (experience with working closely with publishers and sales people).
- Experience in creating ad tags for new publisher sites.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of Flash and debugging ClickTag or action script issues.
- Knowledge of third party tag providers: DFA, Atlas, FlashTalking etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Experience using DFP. Knowledge of DoubleClick studio.
- Previous experience in DoubleClick Ad Exchange or SSP knowledge.
- Experience with Photoshop, Flash CS6, HTML 5.
- Experience of other ad serving systems: Dart Enterprise, mOcean, AdTech, Atlas etc.