Digital Media & Data Buyer
Digital Media and Data Buyer
£20,000 - £30,000
Marketing Source is a data technology specialist with the knowledge, experience and credentials to make our clients’ data flow and campaigns more efficient and successful.
We focus solely on the provision of technology and data so that our clients can get on with business.
If you are seeking a busy, varied and rewarding role, in a dynamic and expanding Company, with opportunity for growth and progression, then this may be the role for you.
Our varied client list includes a number of blue-chip companies ranging from large financial institutions, retail companies and media agencies such as Santander and the AA. Find out more at www.marketingsource.co.uk
We are seeking a confident, highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and experience of one or more of the following:
• Planning and buying data
• Planning and buying digital leads
• Planning and executing digital campaigns using networks, banner and other digital media.
You must be a good communicator, able to prioritise your own workload, manage multiple deadlines, and a team player.
This role will work closely with the Operations and Client Services teams to develop media strategies and campaigns across a range of existing different clients.
The candidate will be expected to aid in developing the overall media offering, focusing on the day to day execution of media services as well as nurturing and growing client and partner relationships.
They will be responsible for managing the output and strategy across various digital marketing channels including email marketing, affiliate marketing, and user-generated content projects, as well as negotiating and buying leads and data.
- Experience developing and executing lead, data or digital marketing channels (agency or client side).
- Strong direct response background with experience of reviewing and/or running ROI targeted/cost per action campaigns.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to support recommendations with a clear rationale.
- Knowledge of website tracking, ad-serving and research platforms.
- Experience working with a creative and/or account teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and commercial persuasive writing skills.
Benefits and Application:
In return for your hard work we offer:
• A great working environment
• Career Progression
• Central location in Devon
To apply for this exciting opportunity at our innovative organisation please click on the APPLY button below to submit covering letter and CV.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Finance jobs in London (East)