Product Marketing Manager – Food & Beverage
Product Marketing Manager – Food & Beverage, Oxfordshire
Travelodge was the first budget hotel brand to launch in the UK in 1985. We now operate over 500 hotels across 3 countries, UK, Ireland & Spain. Twelve million people stayed with us last year and with a target of 1'100 hotels and 100,000 rooms by 2025 there is no better time to join the UK's fastest growing and widely recognised budget hotel chain. Due to our continued success we are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join us at our Sleepy Hollow Head Office based in Thame, Oxfordshire.
The main purpose of Product Marketing Manager:
- To own the development and promotion of the Food and Bar proposition for Travelodge across 120 integral restaurants and an additional c400 locations for vending and convenience snacks.
- Travel – you will be based at our Sleepy Hollow Head Office in Thame, Oxfordshire, but will need to visit hotels to understand and implement new concepts and attend area meetings to communicate launches and promotions.
- Pleas note this is a Marketing role not an operational F&B role!
Key Accountabilities of the Product Marketing Manager:
- As Product Marketing Manager you will understand the strengths and weaknesses of the current F&B proposition versus Customer expectations and competitors
- The Product Marketing Manager will use this insight to determine how the current F&B proposition needs to evolve:
- To own the F&B revenue objective, determining food and drink pricing, margins and setting volume targets
- The Product Marketing Manager will drive sleeper diner ratio, identifying key target segments and ensuring the proposition matches their requirements
- To identify and manage appropriate suppliers to deliver the proposition, reinforcing the quality the brand delivers at a low price and ensuring SLAs are achieved
- To establish a robust methodology for new menu development and delivery
- To deliver a calendar of promotional activity to drive sales and optimise performance
- To manage cost and to value-engineer where possible to achieve the best solutions
- To manage the budget effectively and ensure value for money is achieved
- To identify, measure and deliver against KPIs for each area of activity
The Ideal Product Marketing Manager will:
Ideally the successful Product Marketing Manager will be working for a pub or restaurant chain in a central role developing the food or drink offer, or managing a portfolio of products in their current role.
- The Product Marketing Manager will have an excellent understanding of F&B proposition development and delivery, ideally in a value chain proposition.
- The Product Marketing Manager will also take a pragmatic approach based on customer and market insight.
- The Product Marketing Manager will have an understanding of the future of F&B
- The Product Marketing Manager will be able to interpret the strategy into language the business understands, engage and motivate
- You will also be well organised with a can-do approach, willing to get involved and focussed on delivery
- You must have a attention to detail, be passionate about the brand and able to manage multiple projects and work strands effortlessly.
- The Product Marketing Manager will have the ability to innovate and be proactive and act as a highly motivated self-starter in a rapid results driven environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to work together with others with the customer in mind.
In return for the above skills and experience we will offer the successful candidate a salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and company benefits that include: Pension, Healthcare, holiday.
Apply Below Today to be considered for an early Interview!