Sorry, this job is no longer available
Passion for Apps and Web?
Top Media Company
£35-40k + Bonus & Benefits
For more info please call Tom at GoodEgg digital
Dynamic, diverse and highly successful media business. Great working environment, growth with the aim for 'best in class' in all they do!
Rare opportunity for a highly talented developer to join the production team. Perfect position for an accomplished developer to take on further responsibilities involved in project delivery and to really hit the ground running. Plus work on both mobile and web applications...
- Focus on designing digital offerings for tablet and smartphone apps.
- Microsite development and CSS management for existing sites.
- Manage the CSS for all core brands, including testing new designs.
- Help skill up brand teams on emerging platforms
- Research NPD ideas and technologies, take new ideas into product form and launch them!
- 2 years experience working in a development role.
- Technically oriented degree (i.e. Computer Science).
- Developed sense of usability and design as it applies to all digital platforms.
- Technically minded with a love of new technologies and platforms.
- Adept around CMS
- Some experience with Visio and wireframing
If you are this person please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.