Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Exec, Media Exec
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop marketing and promotional activities, including all published materials and digital publications
- Increase distribution channels and develop international sales
- Undertake analysis of international sales and market penetration, prepare and present reports
- Develop networks of key contacts in target markets, with a focus on museums, galleries and academic sectors
- Identify and negotiate co-marketing relationships to support subscription campaigns
- Organise the representation of the magazine at key international events
- Work closely with external ticket agencies to ensure successful tickets delivery in order to achieve target revenue and volume.
- Develop cross-marketing opportunities to increase ticket sales
- Manage all online data capture projects
- Negotiate online contra-deals and in-kind partnerships
- Facilitate promotional material
- Copy edit and proof read relevant marketing materials
- Develop and implement social media strategy for all sites
- Provide regular social media activity reports and make recommendations for development in order to achieve targets.
If this sounds like you then get in touch with Katie Rixon, or apply online now.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.