Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email Marketing Coordinator
Email Marketing Co-ordinator- E-commerce Company- 25K- London
Our client is one of the UK’s biggest distributor of White goods, they are currently looking for an email marketing executive to come into their company and head up their email marketing function. This is a great opportunity for an junior candidate who has strong HTML skills to come into a company and make a role their own.
- The Email Marketing Co-ordinator will work alongside the brand manager to deliver effective and target email marketing campaigns.
- They will liaise regularly with the technical teams to ensure that the highest standards are met.
- They will be responsible for driving campaigns forward, finding new and innovative ways to reach their targeted audience.
- Email marketing is the main performance channel through which the brand is communicated so this is a key hire for the company.
- The Email Marketing Co-ordinator needs to have had at least 1 year experience working in the channel.
- Strong experience hand coding HTML is a pre-requisite for the role. Experience using CSS, Adobe & SQL will be seen as a benefit.
- The Email Marketing Co-ordinator needs to have strong technical skills but also possess an understanding of digital marketing, specifically email.
- A degree in a marketing related field would constitute a big bonus.
- Our client is one of the UK’s largest distributor of white goods and have an award winning e-commerce website.
- They are looking for a bright and ambitious email marketing to come into their digital team and head up the companies email marketing function.
- Our client has a benefits package which rivals all of its competition as well as other e-commerce sites including 28 days holiday.
- If you have had a year of working in email marketing and want to take the reign’s of one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the UK then apply now.