Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director - Innovative Tobacco Account - WORLD FIRST! £40-45k
A SNAP SHOT
Our client, a leading integrated marketing and brand activation agency is seeking a Junior AD/AD with strong international campaign exposure and who has experience of the Tobacco industry or other highly regulated sectors – such as Gaming or Drinks.
As Tobacco advertising becomes increasingly restricted, it is essential that applicants can think outside of traditional marketing and communication channels to produce innovative and original activities to increase global brand exposure for a “game changing” Tobacco (but not as we know it) product.
With a network of international offices and an equally impressive list of clients that include globally recognised brands across drinks, telecoms/tech and fashion, this Agency creates innovative and collaborative brand stories and experiences that connect brands with consumers and their loyal fans. From Festival projects, to pop-up's and onto entertainment experiences and collaborations with music, brands and sporting events – this agency has its finger firmly on the pulse!
As the Account Director you will play a pivotal role in cultivating innovative concepts and creative ideas, developing and delivering global brand strategy, direction and placement and will be responsible for key stakeholder relationship management, budgets/profitability, the account teams “brand” awareness and overall development.
- Providing senior level account direction and leadership across your account team to ensure the highest level of service and quality are delivered
- Providing strategic insight and direction across a variety of exciting and cutting edge brands that stretches the imagination and push boundaries
- Overseeing large budgets and maintaining profit margins
- Oversee the workflow management and account activity to ensure the highest quality work is produced on time, that bottle necks are avoided, all deadlines are met and no stone left unturned
- Giving support and guidance in relation to creative input, problem solving and negotiations
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise and intelligent briefings and presentations to internal and external client groups
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with genuinely talented people, in an environment that has unlimited creative potential - this agency takes great care of its people, with a strong remuneration package, benefits, an active social scene (at home and abroad) and a long list of outstanding and committed clients.
£40,000 – 45,000 + benefits & bonus
If this role is not what you are looking for, we are also recruiting AMs, SAMs, AD’s and GAD’s at a variety of agencies across ATL, Digital and Experiential and would love to hear from you: