Account Director, £60,000. Central London.
Our client are an extremely innovative agency specialising in the branding and digital sector. They are proud of their ability to bring brands to life both on and offline. There reputation is backed up by multiple awards and they continue to be recognised as one of London’s most successful agencies. Their range of clients is diverse and the successful candidate won’t be tied down to just one.
This particular role will involve taking ownership over a group of accounts. We are looking for a Account Director who can be take the lead commercially, ensuring revenue targets are met, enhancing client relationships and acting as a benchmark for the quality the agency stands for.
The agency are looking for an individual that shares their energy, passion and love for the world of digital. You must be able to engage with senior clients, winning business through outstanding pitching ability. A leader of people, commercially savvy and adaptable you will use your skills to develop the clients business; maximising commercial opportunities.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Create detailed account plans that will address business development
• Maintain the accounts profitability by ensuring appropriate levels of remuneration vs. allocated resource.
• Develop the staff within your team by providing them with strong, proactive motivational leadership and clear objectives, goals and planning of skills development.
• Be comfortable working directly into the Client Services Director
• Effectively direct the account covering day-to-day management, strategic development and identification of new opportunities and overall quality control.
• Pioneering the agencies first rate standards
If you’re a Account Director seeking new opportunities within a vibrant environment then we would love to hear from you.
For a private and confidential conversation regarding this role please send a copy of your CV to Simon at email@example.com or click “apply” to be instantly considered for this role.