Experiential Designer, London, Salary up to £28,000
We are constantly striving to be at the forefront of Out-of-Home advertising. Our core values of being the premium broadcast supplier of innovation, quality and design with Out-of-Home media continues with our desire to recruit the best talented candidates in the market. The future JCDecaux employees make all the difference and we believe they are key to our continued success. We offer great benefits and an ‘open’ environment in order for you to prosper within your role.
This position sits within our Experiential team who are responsible for creating eye-catching and jaw-dropping visual concepts to present to our clients and agencies.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to:
- Work with Photoshop and Illustrator to create visual concepts
- Photo-retouching of previous artwork and photos
- Use PowerPoint and Keynote to support our Sales department for various presentations
- Deliver complete presentations with custom designed background slides
- Create spec art concepts for the Sales team to present to clients
- Follow artwork brief requirements from Specialist Outdoor agencies and the Sales department
- Designing full illustrative pitches for various internal and external meetings
- Work closely with our Sales team managing expectations of time frames and actual feasibility
- Turn around photorealistic visuals in a short time frame
- Get involved with brainstorming sessions
- Liaise with external companies that are supplying/receiving artwork
The skills you will need to complete this mission are:
- Able to work in a fast paced sales driven environment
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Excellent design portfolio background
- Able to communicate visual concepts in a strong manner
- A relevant degree or background equivalent
Are you able to communiucate your thoughts creatively and effectively?
Do you believe you have the right skills, with an enthused personality and a drive for success?
If so, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
JC Decaux are an equal opportunities employer.
We have a great story to tell and we want to employ people who can help us spread the word