Senior Account Manager – Amazing Boutique Agency – [Blue-Chip Client] - £38k
The culture at this agency is small, informal and friendly. They have pioneered a way of working that allows them eliminate a lot of the process and admin of getting a high volume of work done for their clients.
They are now recruiting a Senior Account Manager to work on their flagship account.
The account is a busy one. It requires and energetic, motivated Senior Account Manager who can work relatively autonomously and with gentle guidance from their peers / Account Director.
DM experience is essential as is a passion for all things direct marketing. The Senior Account Manager must be able to think on their feet and add real value.
For this agency - the person is probably as important if not more important than past experience. The Senior Account Managers who tend to do well are tenacious and not overly reliant on the safety blanket of too much process.
A can do, down to earth personality is essential for this Senior Account Manager.
Financial experience would be a bonus
See below for full details on what this Senior Account manager will be responsible for:
- Day-to-Day Responsibility for parts of Client business within agency, reporting to an Account Director
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with a busy client
- Accountable for the successful on time, on brief and to budget implementation of campaigns
- Regular Client communication and maintaining records of all Client agreement
- Assist in the development of, and protect the integrity of, the Clients’ brand
- Lead, attend and add value to Client briefing meetings
- Care about creativity in everything that we produce
- Strive to improve yourself and attend all learning events and training sessions
- Develop and present fresh thinking
- Competitive Analysis and impact on Client’s business
The agency wants a Senior Account Manager who is focused, with drive and enthusiasm, and a SeniorAccount Manager who is fun and outgoing. It's really important to find a Senior Account Manager who fits in with the culture of the agency.
If you feel you have the requirements for this Account Manager role, and want to work in a lively environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV quoting reference JM5287.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.