Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Research & Insight Executive
A national media owner and provider of exciting advertising solutions for clients and brands via key social and travel areas such as shopping malls, motorways and clubs and bars across the UK is looking for a Senior Research & Insight Executive to join their Comms and PR team.
This would suit someone with experience as a Research Analyst, or from a sales/ad marketing background. You must have solid methodologies and the ability to manipulate data. Working closely with the sales and marketing team, this role is not just about presenting data findings but creating compelling sales and marketing stories from the insights you've gained.
- Pro-actively source stories and angles from new and existing research tools to create compelling sales and marketing stories
- Build relationships with new and current research agencies
- Creating research presentations & materials from statistical data
- Commission and management of client research case studies
- Respond to research requests from sales team to help them create brilliantly supported responses to briefs
- Create monthly research reports from tools available, that give sales team sales hooks to sell with
- General marketing support- updating presentations and sales collateral, executing marketing mailers
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Full understanding of research methodologies
- Skilled in translating research stories into PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent attention to detail
- An inquisitive and analytical nature, with a real passion for research
- An understanding of the importance of research in the comms process
This is an exciting role for someone who possesses the above attributes. If you have previously worked in outdoor media, this would be a huge advantage but not essential.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to successful candidates.