Account Director - Drinks and Leisure marketing
Account Director – Drinks and Leisure, marketing agency
This is a truly great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join a specialist agency with ambitious plans for 2012.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is a chance to join a growing boutique agency (part of a group) run by industry heavy weights from some of London's best known and most successful integrated agencies. Although this agency has not been running long, you would not describe it as a start up, it already services 12 different accounts in the UK\Europe and the US many of which are retained. The aim is for whoever takes this position to rapidly progress to the position of Business Director. As such you will take shares and effectively run your own ship. You'll report to a board of 5 people and form part of a wider group comprising 3 other agencies all specialising in different marketing disciplines.
There are big plans afoot and joining now will be a massive advantage to your career and future earnings. Perhaps you are currently at AD level and have been looking for a while but not seen anything that represents enough of a challenge or perhaps more importantly you've not seen anything with potential rewards on this scale. Either way there can be no doubt that this is one of the best opportunities you will see in 2012. You can be a major driving force behind part of a group that is set to shake up the London agency scene and win clients off the back of a reactive, fresh approach.
What's required from you?
You'll need to be an experienced Account Director. You'll probably be working for an integrated agency currently or have worked for one in the past. Ideally you will have a thorough knowledge of trade marketing for drink clients and an interest if not background in marketing Leisure or Food and Drink Brands. You'll need to be ambitious, outgoing and well connected. As with any small business, personality fit is very important and in this case the person who gets the job will need to be comfortable working in a small team so, diplomatic and friendly with a can-do attitude and the ability to charm clients. So someone that is entrepreneurial by nature and who has a desire to ultimately run their own agency and/or become Board director of an existing agency is what we're after here.
You can expect to receive an industry leading salary, private healthcare, pension, personal training, 25 days holiday, birthday off and adhoc rewards inc holidays and meals out!
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate, apply now. What have you got to lose?
- 21 February 2013
- 21 March 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Food & drink, Retail, Travel & Tourism
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Category Management, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)