Sorry, this job is no longer available
You will be responsible for making a client's web site and online marketing accountable and measurable and this will involve working closely with the client, their agencies and agency's internal departments. An interest in marketing and the internet is a must!
Under the guidance of an Account Director, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day contact for the maintenance of the client and agency relationship
- Support the client to make sure that their web site and online marketing campaigns are accountable and measurable. You will learn about banners, email, paid for search engine marketing as well as web site optimisation
- Configure and manage the clients reporting requirements
- Find ways to add value to data and reports and leverage the client's knowledge of their site's performance and consumer behaviour
- Work with your line manager to identify opportunities for the agency to increase its product sales to existing clients
- Support and train clients and agencies on how to use correct reporting systems
- Present to the client and internal departments on a campaigns success and review areas for improvement
Graduate with at least one year experience in a digital marketing capacity.
Agency experience is preferable but not necessary
A love of digital is a must!
Someone willing to work hard and reap the rewards
A team player
Leading digital marketing agency based in the north west offering the following services:
- Online tracking and web analytics
- Data services such as segmentation and profiling, data capture and cleanse, data integration and sourcing third party data
- Email and SMS marketing
- PPC and SEO
- Usability and Accessibility
- Creative development
£15,000-£19,000 plus 5 weeks holiday, pension and health
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13281033
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.