Search Account Manager -new role for 2013!
My client is a 'first to' digital agency with an exciting client portfolio offering THE BEST digital optimisation tactics across social media, mobile, web and other platforms.
This is a great chance to work for a company that is going somewhere fast and bring your enviable search experience to the fore. Your role will be to develop the search offering for the EMEA office based in London which is why SEO knowledge across strategy and activation is necessary. This role is quite client-facing therefore the right experience coupled with the confidence and assertiveness will ensure that you get an interview.
- Work alongside the Search Director to expand and improve the agency's search offering
- Be involved in business strategies to implement an SEO offering worldwide
- Pursue new business PPC opportunities offering this to both existing and potential clients
- Management of SEO campaigns for clients including day to day responsibilities
- Proactively up-sell at the right opportunities
- Solid search best practice experience
- A proven track record of maintaining accounts
- Google Adwords Qualified
- You must be highly communicative and engaging by nature
If you are interested - lets hurry up and get a coffee in the diary!
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.