Up to £22k
An online fashion retailer have an opening for a Retoucher to join their Creative Team.
- Ensure that work complies with brand values and customer promise.
- Be aware of changing trends and technologies and apply these where appropriate.
- Meet Brand and Production Guidelines
- Ensure consistency across all images
- Meet Production timescales
- Ensure a full understanding of the brand and how it is to be represented
- Responsibility for the QA of all of the images worked on
- Look for efficiencies within the Post-Production Process
- Keep up to date with fashion and on-line trends
- Keep up to date with changes in technologies
- Any ad hoc projects or materials as requested
- Work with the Senior Creative to ensure consistency of all Creative output
- Responsible for all QA
- Meet all Brand and Production guidelines and timescales
Skills and Experience:
- A Graphic Design/Creative related qualification would be an advantage
- Retouching experience (ideally in a retail, fashion or luxury environment)
- Experience in an on-line environment.
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.