Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Director- £65,000 + Package
Our client is a retail business that is looking to double in size in the next two to three years. It has significant financial backing to do so, and this role is about further growth of the brand and the business, as it enters this incredibly exciting time of growth. As Marketing Director, reporting directly to the board, you will be responsible for:
- The full marketing mix, and you will manage a team of seven
- Rethinking current marketing strategies
- Looking at process and delivery
- Reviewing brand and communications to the customer
- Tactical commercial and ‘operational’ marketing devised to intervene and drive sales and brand recognition in specific ‘one-off’ ways
- Any events organized both locally, regionally, and nationally, and associated PR
An understanding of how franchised business operate would be a distinct advantage but is not essential. What is important, however, is your ability to influence at board level and to devise clear strategies for your team to implement.
You will be fully p & l responsible with a decent budget and, of course, as the company grows so will the role.
To Apply for this amazing role, click the apply now button below