The role of a Regional Manager is to:-
- To achieve both Margin and volume targets within their direct customer base. Responsible for volume at total level and by brand, along with relative rate per barrel and NSV.
- Manage the customer's commercial relationship with HUK and be responsible for customer retention.
- Drive the appropriate HUK brand footprint in all customers, based on outlet segment, and brand portfolio objectives.
- Identify and develop a pipeline of potential and sustainable new customers to grow our direct account base.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Develop the share of both volume and value of the of our Super 6 and Tactical Brands within the direct account base.
- Development of brand presence through the availability and visibility, maximising use of centrally developed marketing support.
- Agree an effective contact strategy which becomes the Journey Plan. This should be agreed with the RSD and be based on the Gold/Silver/Bronze approach. CRM to be used as the key tool to manage customer contact.
- Appropriate formal Business Reviews to identify opportunities and maximise performance- use of the Customer Review Pack.
- Understand Cost To Serve and make recommendations to transfer smaller accounts to Indirect Wholesale partners. Effectively manage this transition.
- Deliver an agreed number of sustainable new accounts on their own, in addition to supporting the BDM
- Propose investments with key partner customers in line with regional investment strategy & use deal negotiating to secure required approval. Ensure compliance to the HUK commercial policy.
- Effectively use Customer Marketing spend and Hospitality to support brand objectives within the territory.
- Ensure the effective ongoing management of the loan estate to deliver the required rates of return and reduction in loan book.
- Work with the Credit Control team to achieve period credit control targets.
- Recommend appropriate Technical Service solutions including Frio and David units.
About HEINEKEN in the UK
At HEINEKEN in the UK our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That's why we're committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make HEINEKEN a great place to work.
As the UK's leading beer and cider business, we're also passionate about our fantastic brands including Foster's, Heineken®, Strongbow, Kronenbourg 1664, John Smith's and Bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our Star Pubs & Bars business.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button