Midweight Designer - Fashion Brand
Talented Designer required to join the in-house studio of this leading international retail brand.
You will undertake the design and production of graphic design material e.g. in-store graphics, POS, Posters, Leaflets and Brand related projects under the direction and guidance of the Head of Creative. Your role will be involved in supporting the development of visual guidelines and promotional visuals for customer activities, designing promotion concepts and creating designs ready for print. You will support the development of Brand image related visuals.
Other duties will involve briefing and directing photographers, illustrators, designers, copywriters, models and freelance resource where required to produce creative materials. You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments and trends in design and current activity within your sector.
· Some experience in developing and designing commercially viable creative concepts and delivering to brief in a design studio environment
· Some experience in conceptual thinking
· Conceptual thinking essential
· Excellent Mac skills, fully conversant with indesign, illustrator, Photoshop (not necessarily to visualizing /retouching standard)
· Creative crafting skills - ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition, materials etc
· Good knowledge of artwork/repro/print/production/finishing processes where necessary
· Good understanding of beauty and/or fashion sectors
· An understanding/appreciation of other elements of the retail marketing mix
· Excellent attention to detail.
***All application must be accompanied with a portfolio showcasing examples of retail graphics***
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.