SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER /ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Global Brand & Innovation Agency
Brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Senior Account Manager / Director to join this eminent global brand agency that enable brands worldwide to define who they are, to realise their ambitions, and then bring this to life in compelling, innovative and credible solutions.
What is the agency offer? Branding is their business whether it is creating a brand from scratch or revitalising a brand, brand strategy and positioning or brand development and identity. Their clients are ambitious, from wide ranging sectors around the globe and from both the consumer and corporate markets. This brand agency consistently delivers game changing and powerful results for their clients, excelling at making brands exciting, credible and simple.
This brand agency is made up of some of the foremost talents in the brand industry, an outstanding collection of creative designers, clever strategists and smart account managers. Bringing together a diverse range of collaborative self-starters, insightful thinkers and exceptional creatives resulting in their business being rigorously strategic, highly inventive and credible.
This role will suit a rational, vibrant, creative thinking Senior Account Manager / Director, passionate about branding, with an excellent grasp of managing branding projects and with a desire to contribute to world-class work.
- To drive strong relationships with clients by understanding their business’s needs and able to recognise when to influence the potential opportunities.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of accounts to ensure projects are delivered successfully on brief, time and budget, managing the client/project process throughout
- Day to day contact with client during (and post) project
- Proactive management of resource requirements, maximising project profitability
- Proffer ideas and project direction
Experience & qualities
- 4/5+years brand account management experience
- Experience with branding B2C & B2B brand communication and corporate brand/identity strategies
- Capable of thinking in a clear, logical, organised manner
- Leadership quality, ability to motivate a team and attract respect
- International experience and languages desirable
This role will suit a dynamic Senior Account Manager / Account Director who is ambitious and smart and hungry to grow in their career, and who will enjoy a super fun, exciting and inspirational working environment.
If this is a role for you, please email your CV in strict confidence, to email@example.com, or click on the Apply tab below.
All CV’s are in strict confidence, no action is taken with your details without candidate’s prior knowledge. If your experience is suitable, we will respond ASAP, usually within 1-3 days. Please do check your junk folder in case our email ends up there!
Royds Raphael specialising in placing permanent & contract staff in the branding, design, creative and communications industry
More jobs like this
- Freelance B2C Brand Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance B2C Brand Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance B2C Brand Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance B2C Brand Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance B2C Brand Management Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (East)