Account Manager - Integrated Brand Agency
ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Branding
Top integrated brand & digital agency needs an Account Manager with integrated communications experience to work on an exciting new business win delivering a wide array of brand communications campaigns including TV, Press, DM, Social and Web.
We need an Account Manager with excellent client-servicing skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously. You will be co-ordinating clients, creatives and suppliers, so fantastic organisational skills are a must along with a positive, can-do attitude.
This role will suit an ambitious, outgoing and sociable Account Manager with 3 years agency to manage TV, Press, Online, DM, Email, Social and Web campaigns. Direct response/CRM/DM experience is essential.
This agency always has an upbeat feel; they are friendly, informal, sociable and highly thought of in the industry with and interesting mix of clients and work. Excellent career prospects.
If you have the experience and are interested in this role, please email your CV ASAP (in strict confidence) to email@example.com
Royds Raphael specialising in placing permanent & contract staff in the branding, design, creative and communications industry
- 25 February 2013
- 25 March 2013
- br/am - integ
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Direct Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Freelance Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)