My exclusive client is a leading shopper and retail marketing agency with a reputation for delivering results and innovation.
They have an excellent and growing relationship with The Co-Operative Group and this exciting new role will lead relationships internally and will be located within the The Co-Op itself.
Summer 2013 sees The Co-Op move to their award-winning new Headquarters within Manchester city centre, one of the finest workspaces in the UK; this is where you will be.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, working with the Co-Op Media Centre and trading teams, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of media campaigns which cross a variety of media. You will work across many media channels such as digital media, radio, in-store screens, DM and a host of printed point of sale - POS.
As a key point of contact you will work with the Acount Manager to grow relationships with the many internal stakeholders.
We are looking for someone degree qualified with a minimum 1-2 years' hands-on agency work experience. The person will have experience of managing relationships with agencies, printers, advertisers used to deliver campaigns. Print and production experience for the varied POS would also be advantageous.
Above all, you will have the communication skills and drive to work in a bustling, fast-moving retail environment where no two days are the same.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in Greater Manchester
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Greater Manchester