MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER -Final Cut Pro, Video Editing, AfterEffects
Multimedia Producer: (Final Cut Pro, Video Editing, Web, After Effects, Motion Graphics, Corporate)
A Multimedia Producer is urgently required by a renowned multinational company. They are looking for a passionate, motivated and creative Multimedia Producer to create compelling multimedia pieces for a variety of internal and external projects.
You will be responsible for the creation and commissioning of a wide variety of multimedia, self-generating content such as video reports, graphics and photo slideshows, as well as commissioning and managing freelancers to produce content. You will also help other areas within the corporation to produce informative and eye-catching multimedia content by offering ideas and advice.
- Self-generate multimedia content including graphics and videos
- Commission and manage a range of freelancers based around the world
- Provide advice and expertise to other areas within the Group
- Provide project leadership to ensure multimedia projects successfully make the transition from ideas into digital content
- Collaborate with a range of teams across the corporation to ensure any multimedia work produced is shared across as many platforms as possible
- Generate ideas and creative treatments to help create compelling content
- Help other teams within the Group develop their multimedia content through ideas and advice
- Ensure the Group strengthens its multimedia presence while maintaining the integrity of the brand.
- Good video editing skills with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
- Ability to produce graphics using Motion or Adobe After Effects.
- Able to make sound judgments when editing content such as interviews and presentations, as well as ensuring the multimedia content created maintains the integrity of the brand.
- The ability to multi-task will also be crucial, as you will be expected to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously, including self-generated material, content from elsewhere in the Group, and commissions from external suppliers.
- Experience with camera operation
- Good understanding of producing graphics using Adobe After Effects or Motion
- Evidence of generating ideas and creative treatments for corporate clients
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a passion for quality
- A team player who takes pride in helping the team succeed
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships among internal and external stakeholders