Senior Account Manager, Healthcare Experience Essential - £65,000
Our client is a multi-award winning agency in global marketing communications that continues to go from strength to strength from their work with major brands which offer solutions for all aspects of a business. Currently they are on the hunt for a Senior Account Director with healthcare experience to support the growing relationship with their client; an internationally recognised soft drinks brand. The right candidate MUST have healthcare experience.
The ideal Senior Account Director will have at least 8-10 years agency experience, an ATL background will be essential as well as experience in managing people and teams. They will be able to demonstrate excellent client servicing in their previous role with an enthusiastic drive to be part of a team. Experience in healthcare sector and of digital marketing with a strong understanding of its capabilities within the broader marketing mix.
The agency pride themselves in their creative and ambitious approach, they have worked hard to gain their position in the market, so as the Senior Account Director it is essential that you’re the type of person that will fit into the agency culture. Skills and experience that are going to make you stand out from the crowd for this agency include:
- At least 3 years previous experience in an agency at a Senior Account Director Level.
- Strong managerial attributes to hit the ground running and take the lead in running businesses.
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships in an enjoyable manner.
- High levels of enthusiasm with forward planning and a strong passion for the role.
- Highly organised with a good eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentations skills and a good communicator.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As Senior Account Director you will be directly working into the Managing Partner and assisting in the day to day management of the account.
- Guarantee successful management and delivery ensuring the project reflects the brief and meets the clients’ objectives.
- Responsible of managing people, teams and monitoring all aspects of the account.
- Ensuring that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered.
- As Senior Account Director you will be seen as an important point of contact for the client.
- Focusing on Time Management and meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Will be acting as an inspirational figure to junior members of the team.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Ali or click on “apply” to be immediately considered for this exciting role.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)