Sorry, this job is no longer available
Commercial Manager (Acquistion) - FTSE 100 Global Business
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
The commercial manager has a large breadth of responsibilities.
- Primary accountability is to deliver the acquisition revenue targets.
Specifically it will require him to be responsible for
- Optimising A&R budget
- Defining product portfolio
- Setting pricing and commercial campaigns
- Managing distribution channels
- Ensuring the business unit remains competitive to market changes
- Driving longer term strategy
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners