Salary: £27,360 to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Are you able to push the envelope creatively whilst maintaining focus on the audience and campaign objectives? Do you want to put your creative talent to the test? Do you want to be part of a team which will have their work potentially influence millions of learners from across the UK and globally? Then you might be the right person for UCAS.
UCAS is already recognised at the heart of connecting people to higher education in the UK. But the brand is often seen as just part of a process - it could, and should, be so much more than this in the changing education landscape. It has developed a unique core role and expertise in matching the aspirations of applicants to the right courses at universities and colleges. However, the world of education is changing fast, financially and culturally and the decision-making process for our application systems now requires UCAS to provide a different approach to support all of our customers - both those offering courses and those wanting to study.
The creative team will be key in translating the aspirations of the brand into collateral that creates a compelling call to action for its audiences through design, tone of voice and delivery. Our marketplace is a diverse and expanding universe, and now more than ever we need to reach people outside of our traditional sphere of influence. We need to ensure that we protect the core UCAS identity and values whilst stretching into new areas, dialling up and down the necessary elements of the brand appropriately. We need to be at the heart of education, and the brand supported with creative which enables it to grow in a credible way into these existing and new adjacent markets.
To deliver this aspiration, we need someone with the necessary experience working within an agency on varied brands, business sectors and concepts and the creative written skills to join us in delivering high quality marketing output in support of our brand - are you the one we need on our team?
Then get in touch.
- Working in collaboration with the Creative Manager and other members of the Customer Strategy team to generate concepts for campaign activities and support the production process.
- To generate slogans, strap-lines, scripts and other content for marketing collateral.
- Researching content and writing copy options for UCAS collateral including print/online adverts, posters, mini-guides, emails, signs and anything else that requires content.
- Ensuring all content created is aligned with brand values and relevant standards and guidance.
- Providing copywriting support and assistance to the Web Editor as required on ad hoc basis.
- Experience with working within an agency providing content across multiple brands, products and services and across various multimedia formats.
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about UCAS' products and services.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Highly self-motivated and well organised.
- Able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback.
- Work within strict budgets.
- An eye for the detail.
- Good leadership, people and project management skills.
UCAS values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity
UCAS does not discriminate on grounds of age, nationality, race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Copywriting Agency jobs in Oxfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Copywriting Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Oxfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Copywriting Design / Branding Agency jobs in Oxfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Copywriting Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Oxfordshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Copywriting Media Agency jobs in Oxfordshire