Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Assistant, Law, London, £30k
- Prepare annual marketing plan and produce marketing budgets for in conjunction with the Senior Managing Clerk and Senior Team Clerks
- Manage the production of collateral and associated literature and the production and implementation of newsletters and mailshots.
- Identify and assess market opportunities in conjunction with the Senior Managing Clerk and Senior Team Clerks.
- Review competitor websites and seminars and inform the Senior Managing Clerk and Marketing Committee of any ideas or opportunities arising from that review.
- Take steps to ensure that the different teams maintain a consistent Corporate Identity to promote the Chambers` Image.
- Help manage and monitor Directory entries for all practice areas, ensuring submissions are made on time and lists of referees are complete. Organise researcher interviews with appropriate members of chambers.
- Help to build and maintain marketing databases for all practice areas.
- Organise, manage and attend Seminars, Roadshows and other appropriate promotional events. This will include collating PowerPoint slides, handouts and the timely application for CPD accreditation.
- Research and recommend suitable venues for Chambers marketing events and keep a database of the same.
- To regularly communicate with clerks and members of chambers to ensure that cases, articles and other appropriate, newsworthy information is identified promptly and the website, CV`s and other marketing material is updated appropriately to ensure it is always current.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A CIM qualification or or marketing related degree would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
- Marketing experience required, ideally you will have 1-2 years experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent IT skills
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.