Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive/ Senior Account Manager (s)
How soon can you get in the driving seat?
T.T.L Agency, Oxford Circus, needs car account enthusiasts ideally with experience ‘yesterday’.
Currently four roles at Account Executive/ Senior Account Exec/ Senior Account Manager Level.
The ‘Account’ creative output is truly diverse, strong and integrated. You need to be a super-hot junior suit who loves multiple projects, good budgets, have some car experience and wants to work as part of what will be the biggest team in the Agency.
Work genuinely covers more than can be listed, dealership/ local/ national/ aftersales across the marketing mix (experiential/ digital/ print/ promotion/ CRM/ radio and so on).
All roles ideally will go/ can start ‘permanent’ however currently they need people who can get on board as soon as possible hence a potential bias towards ‘temp to perm’ in order to get cracking.
The bottom line is if you are/ or you are after:
- An Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive/ Senior Account Manager
- Have some car experience
- Love and currently do multi-disciplined/ channel work
- Your desired place of 9 – 5.30 = independent, mid-size, through the line Agency based off Oxford Street…
…then please, please get in gear and say hello ‘sooner than a soon’ thing as these roles cannot, and will not hang around. There’s no disappointment here, unless you don’t land the job – over to you.
Dependant on experience salaries will range from:
- Account Executive - £21 - £24
- Senior Account Executive - £22 - £25
- Senior Account Manager - £33 - £38
- Benefits include pension, health care, 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- 28 February 2013
- 28 March 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, CRM, Design, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Event Management, Marketing
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About I am Recruitment
'i am' is the statement of confidence about what you do, who you are and what you want from your work. We ensure we have eventful conversations that result in the best candidates in the best roles!
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)