Sorry, this job is no longer available
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Relocation to Malta
Attractive Salary + Relocation Package
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the internal and external marketing of the company’s product portfolio. This is an integral role in the business, which works in conjunction with the Product Management team in ensuring the development of products that deliver true customer value, whilst maximizing customer revenues. The role is also responsible for ensuring the delivery of comprehensive go-to-market strategies, allowing the front line sales teams to achieve sales targets.
As a key role in a fast-paced and dynamic organization, this post calls for someone who has strong leadership qualities and excellent inter-personal skills. The ideal candidate needs to display confidence, enthusiasm and easily establish rapport with all stake-holders. Equally important in this role are strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to present and explain technical data in a manner that engages the audience.
- Create realistic product roadmaps in conjunction with Product Management and Sales and Marketing, ensuring the collective input of key stakeholders is appropriately considered;
- Ensure co-ordination across the business on the definition of total addressable markets, as well as ensuring appropriate go-to-market plans across all sales channels;
- A key challenger and supporter of Product Optimisation initiatives, with close collaboration with the CRO team to ensure inclusion in product roadmaps;
- New product launch plans, including but not limited to, product naming, pricing, product positioning, competitive analysis, market strategies;
- Plan and coordinate the execution of the product distribution strategy based on accurate analysis of the market and a firm understanding of customer needs and consumer on-line behaviour;
- Work in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Team when commissioning and evaluating market research including customer feedback and customer satisfaction reports. In addition supplying the company with detailed analysis and information around core and new products to support decision making;
Required skills and experience:
- A combination of the completion of a degree in Marketing or a related field and previous experience in a product marketing position;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sales funnel and the key routes to market in a consumer e-commerce business;
- Experience in the software industry would be ideal, having had sole responsibility for taking at least one product to market;
- A proactive, innovative mind-set, able to think ahead in the market but also in the day to day task and people coordination required by the role;
- Excellent people management skills, able to liaise and engage with all sectors and tiers of the business demonstrating confidence and expertise;
- Fluent in project management skills, able to interpret and create work-flow documents;
- Excellent research and data management skills, able to identify which research needs to be carried out and accurately interpret and respond to data gathered ;
- Excellent presentation skills, able to represent information visually and to sell the product internally as well as externally;
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.