Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mobile Advertising Operations Executive
The company presents its advertising solutions to the major agency groups and their clients, valuing quality over quantity and is not shy to propose innovative and fresh ideas to help ensure a campaign stands out and achieves maximum ROI.
They are looking for a candidate with plenty of exposure to mobile ad operations, with a good knowledge of the general digital advertising landscape. This is a great opportunity for a trafficker or even ad operations executive to make a step up in their careers with a fun and entrepreneurial company that is looking to fulfill its potential as a market leader in their space
- Traffic and maintain mobile ad campaigns
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly campaign performance to ensure full delivery and maximize creative performance.
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues with both internal and external parties.
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and agencies.
- 12 to 18months experience in a Mobile Ad Ops role
- Solid understanding of App integrations (SDK's), DFP for mobile and preferable knowledge or experience in mOcean Ad-serving solution for mobile.
- Experience in online trafficking is also required
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about this role or any other ad operations positions that I currently have.