Digital.. strong Account Manager - technical, logic & creative
Digital Account Manager - someone confident with client service and making digital campaigns happen.... its a very exciting agency and it needs a strong account manager who really loves working with digital and has that magic mix of technical brain, eye for detail and a total appreciation of creativity.... its working in one of the most friendly and down to earth but truly motivated teams in a brilliant agency culture - c. upto £32k (dep on experience) / London
- Not big, not small - size doesn't matter here - it's all about its people.
- The people here are bright, motivated and passionate about what they do - they have fantastic client relationships and take huge pride in delivering a raft of digital from site design and build to online advertising, games and search...
- It is the sort of place where you will get involved in everything - the structure is quite flat but very supportive and really encourages your ideas.
- They are a sociable bunch; so a good down to earth attitude and sense of humour is really encouraged
THE ROLE AND YOU
- As a strong Account Manager you will love the breadth of technical, creative and client service - you will want to work autonomously but at the same time have people to ask advice from and help steer your thinking.
- You may even be a secret technical geek! that's good too.. but ultimately you will love the client service side and the creativity and just get a buzz from making things happen
- This is an agency that have really invested in bringing on talented junior people; they have several Account Executives already on board for you to help manage and mentor
- As an Account Manager, you will be a confident marketer, able to recommend solutions, help clients make those important decisions and really love what you do.
- You will be fascinated by the digital space and be constantly reading, talking and learning about what is new and emerging.
- As a buttoned down Account Manager, you will know how important detail is and you'll have that enquiring mind that questions the technical side so that you can feel confident that whatever you are working on will run and operate to the best it can.
- Of course agencies are all about people - People skills are a given here in this agency - they are a genuinely social and collaborative bunch - all quick to share in the successes alongside helping when those odd challenging days present themselves.
- Its a fantastic role for a budding but confident Account Manager - we would love to tell you more...
Please send us your details asap - we are interviewing right now for this role - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the button below.
Thanks for looking and good luck with your move.. The Firehorse Team
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)