Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online / Web Designer
Established in 1991, they provide design, development and marketing services across traditional and digital channels to a variety of B2B clients - from corporations to SMEs.
They are looking for a online/web designer to complement their studio team. Reporting to the Studio Manager and Lead Developer, you will be responsible for producing the highest quality creative for a multitude of projects. From web design through to web and mobile app UI designs. Email marketing and online advertising. The role will also require the ability to apply all creative to the print channel if needed, where projects are to be integrated into the traditional channels.
- From brief, deliver excellent design and usability solutions across all channels
- Liaise directly with clients as key stake holder in projects
- Develop new branding
- Updating client sites with case studies, news and videos (when applicable)
- Maintaining corporate literature and presentations
- Display advertising builds
- Design and styling for ad hoc technical and web projects
- Press and advertising templates
- Create new assets for events such as conferences and awards
Necessary Personal Characteristics:
- Exceptional creativity and passion for graphic design
- Proficient on all relevant software packages
- Passion for digital and new media
- Confident and effective communicator
- Comfortable showing initiative, taking ownership of projects and working autonomously
- Flexible and capable of working to common objectives / deadlines
- Strong level of organisation and attention to detail
Who Are They Looking For?
- At least 3 years experience
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Strong portfolio across various platforms (Web, mobile, app)
- Energetic and fun individual looking to grow
- Traditional offline skill set - not essential, but a a very useful addition.