Proposition Manager, Retail, South East, £30,000-£50,000
Our client is a major high street retailer, with the largest market share in its sector. Joining the company's headquarters in the South East, as Proposition Manager you will be responsible for creating an end to end, customer-focussed Omni Channel Propositions.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creation of Omni Channel Propositions with particular focus on emerging digital and technology trends, customer behaviours and attitudes.
* Elaborates customer needs and journeys, and articulates these across the business
* Quickly understand the business issues arising within the organisation and multichannel landscape to produce new propositions that meets customer needs
Our client is looking for a Proposition Manager who is used to working in a fast moving business environment. Other must haves for this role are:
* Proven experience in working with Customer Experience planning tools, including personas and journey planning
* Proven experience in developing propositions from strategic direction and breaking these down into well articulated requirements
* Ideally experience as a Consultant or Business Analyst within the FMCG/retail sector
Salary is anything from £30k to £50k depending on your level and experience plus benefits. If you have the expertise our client is looking for then we need to have a conversation.
Proposition Manager, Retail, South East, £30,000 - £50,000
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.