Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Manager- Central London- £35k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser.
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you will sit within the digital department and work on campaigns for a variety of UK clients, across sectors from an enviable client portfolio.
Responsiblities and duties will include:
- Directing clients’ design and development teams to ensure onsite SEO strategies are implemented and best practices adhered to
- Working with APIs to facilitate tool development for new insights and automated reporting
- Delivering technical SEO audits
The SEO Tech Specialist MUST have:
- A passion for onsite SEO – web development experience is a bonus
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with a number of core Analytics packages and Excel
- Strong understanding of SEO tools (e.g. Xenu, Screaming Frog, SEOmoz, Majestic, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and one or more programming language (eg PHP, Python, Ruby etc)
- Experience with large websites and their common SEO issues (duplicate content, faceted navigation, etc.) is a bonus
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.