Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Manager- Central London- £40k
Revered and award winning agency absolutely at the top of its game with an amazing client list. They have some of the best people in the business working there, so you’d be in great company, and they cover all areas of media with experts in every discipline.
Part of a big network so they have significant scale when required but they themselves are a nice, manageable size with great personality.
We are looking for a Search strategist who will be responsible for the planning and account managing multiple high profile search accounts primarily focusing on PPC but with an opportunity to work closely with the SEO team on projects across your clients.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Managing all areas of auction based media including content networks, Facebook ASUs, shopping engines and YouTube Promoted Videos
- Translating client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches for each of your clients and following through to ensure that the production is delivered via our Operational arm, Access.
The Search Strategist MUST have:
- Proven search marketing experience within a client facing role
- Great client experience is essential together with strong search planning skills and a general love of the Internet and search in particular.
- A natural interest in new online marketing solutions particularly SEO, Display & Affiliates along with an understanding of tracking systems.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.